How Speed Date works?
- 1.Book your event and pay a subscription fee to make sure you have a place at the event.
- 2.Come to the venue at the right time and leave the rest to us. You will enjoy a pleasant experience. A capable moderator will take care of everything else.
- 3.You get to know the other participants and you will decide who you want to exchange the contact with.
- 4.You don't have to worry, the meeting is accompanied by a relaxed and casual atmosphere.
- 5.The very same evening, you will receive an email with results and email addresses to those who you wanted to see again.
Frequently asked questions
Is it also possible to sign up for a term out of my age group?
Each category has a teleranci age, it usually is +/- 2 years. You can move within this tolerance.
Who is the Date Night Event aimed for?
For those who wish to meet someone new. The advantage of this event is a perfectly formed occasion to date in a simple way.
Can I pay the fee at the place of event?
The registration fee is paid in advance. Once you have made your reservation, you will receive payment instructions on email. We require advance payment in order to ensure the same number of men and women during the meeting.
How long does the dating evening last?
The evening lasts aprox. 90 minutes.
Is the Dating Night only for Praguers?
Everyone is wellcome!
How does a contact (emails) changing work?
At the end of the event, you will fill in a form in which you circle those ones which you want to exchange a contact (email) with. When there are sympathies on both sides (man and woman). We will exchange emails about 2 hours after the end of the event.
How many people do I meet during the evening?
On average, 12 pairs (12 men and 12 women). The minimum number of people to take action is 7 pairs.
Why do the participants of the Date Night Event use nicknames?
This is a frequently asked question. Why can I not use my first name during the Date Night Event? We assign a nickname to each participant as it is common that there can be two Charlies, three Janes, and two Peters during the course of one event, and the names could easily be confused. That’s why you are given nickname.
What if there are not enough participants to sign up for the event?
It may happen that an insufficient number of participants signs up for the specific Date Night Event. In such a case, we will offer you another term or refund of the fee.
Is it possible to give the Date Night Event to someone as a gift voucher?
Yes, it is. The Date Night Event is often provided as a gift. You just need to select the term and the right age group for the person.
Check out our customer reviews!
Stačí Vám jeden večer, jedna chvíle a změní Vám život... Skvělé!:)
Skvělá organizace, určitě můžu jen doporučit.